петак, 23. октобар 2015.

Chackmate

CHACKMATE 

I was on the threshold of my dreams, where I should respond to the famous Shakespeare's "to be or not to be". (No, it is not love. Love is easy. Other things happen in life. Am I open the door or go out of the window? Who will enter the door and which I will go out of the window? Suddenly, luck smiled and I took up with pleasure ... just halfway - even through a window or the door, either here or there. Days, months have glittered, but from the start was hidden something else, and I stay a year and some more. That  I had known I could go at the time. Nothing personal, personally from them. I heard. The line is thin. Time is that they built the house in a freestyle. And I like the right man at the right time and the right place, or vice versa. It is not sadness. Powerlessness. But who (now) has so much power that conceited he is God? And there is one God.  One God is here and there. God is no mine, no yours, no his, and no God of these here and God of those there. God is one and we pray for one.  God in man form does not exist and can’t walk the earth which we treading on, especially not the one they treading. Once, I saw on a social network:  „Man is happy if he can to living with things that he can’t change.“  I can not deal with it. Action requires a reaction. None of us is not missed when we were without them.  We made arrangement at our home like we want, changed furniture and adjust to ours wishes. Now, they breathing down of our neck and we have everything, but we have nothing.  We laugh in a loud voice while dumpling stand in our throat. We eat soup with those letters, and enjoy in the suspense of what will be written on our plate - who has the main and final word in the farm and what will happen to the sheeps, which would take on color. And may we sweeten with smile on our difficulty – smart people are remowed, and stupid people make fools more of us than oneslef. But, they don’t care, life is easy for them, bacause they don’t know. Smart people are to choke and put away, giving the place to stupid people and stupid think stupid think that they are leader  (figure remains figure however much she thought it was the right arm that make moves). Finally, will we give in to them, to end, or it is prime time that we show the light of our days. Can we make a checkmate?
By Bojana Jankovic, The Third World War, 2015   



Нема коментара: